Josie’s life was devastated after an infection that wasn’t treated correctly led to her having a leg amputated. A simple foot infection soon became a life-changing amputation with a profound impact on Josie’s way of life. Modern medicine means that common ailments and infections such as foot infections can be cured quite easily. But as a diabetic Josie’s infection wasn’t treated properly and complications occurred. As a consequence of the amputation Josie had to take time out from work and readjust the way she lived her life. By contacting First4lawyers Josie was soon able to speak to specialists with many years experience in dealing with amputation cases. They helped her:
- Understand her right to compensation
- Arranged all the appropriate medical reviews of her case
- Represented her on a no win no fee basis
- Won her significant compensation to cover past and future loss of earnings, the severity of her injury and impact it had on her life
- Directed her to specialists that would support her rehabilitation to a normal life.
If you’ve suffered an amputation, illness or serious injury due to medical negligence then contact us today.Start your claim now